Additional Likert Scale items that will be included for the ALTA courses:
1. I learned the fundamentals of legal writing this semester.
2. This course helped me to develop an appreciation for the ethical and professional norms in legal communication.
3. The feedback I received helped me to improve as a legal writer over the course of the semester.
4. The conferences with the professor were valuable.
5. I spent more time on my legal writing class than any other this semester.
Additional Likert Scale items that will be included for the LAW FIRM courses:
1. The manner in which the course was taught was consistent with the nature of the LFP program's goal to simulate the practice of law.
2. I developed an appreciation for the type of work expected of junior attorneys during the course.
3. I was provided the opportunity to draft documents relevant to the particular field of law.
4. The assignments built from less sophisticated to more sophisticated throughout the course.
5. I was provided with feedback on my work throughout the course.
Additional Likert Scale items that will be included for the CLINIC courses:
1. I believe the skills teaching (e.g. interviewing, negotiating, research, advocacy) given in the Clinic will assist me when I begin practicing law.
2. The supervision was adequate and helpful.
3. I would feel comfortable handling a matter from start to finish.
4. I am comfortable interviewing clients.
5. I would recommend this clinic to other students.